Springfield Publications produces and distributes the Child Support and Alimony Prognosticator. This is the 29th year the program has been available, and we try to make it more user friendly and concise each year.
The Prognosticator application is used in about 1000 governmental and private law and accounting offices throughout the state of Michigan. It is also used by some litigants to gain a better understanding about what is considered in making child and spousal support recommendations.
- is individually prepared and customized to identify your firm or office.
- allows entry of income and expenses into many categories.
- automatically calculates federal taxes based on the information found in the 2015 U.S. Master Tax Guide
- automatically calculates Michigan income tax using the 2015 rates.
- allows quick reference access to the Michigan Child Support Formula Manual and Supplement.
- allows quick access to State Court Administrative Office approved forms.
- allows quick preparation of a Michigan Uniform Child Support Order.
- comes with a non-exclusive five-user license (additional licenses may be added for a nominal fee).
- is available for Windows Vista and later.
- is available on CD.